New York Times Journeys – Cool Toronto: Queen Street West
CA$98 per Adult | Booking in Advance Encouraged
Graffiti art, legendary music venues, trendy local restaurants, and more are featured as you explore the coolest part of Toronto!
Explore Queen Street West, including the famous Graffiti Alley, with your local expert guide. Visit local businesses like skateboard shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants that have helped define “cool” in Toronto.
- Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Toronto’s coolest neighbourhood
- Explore the unique, trendy streets and alleys off of Queen Street West including Graffiti Alley
- Check out locally-owned and operated cafes, restaurants, shops, and bars
- Stop for a beer at a legendary bar and music venue
- Sample some house-made breads, pickles, and butters
- Stroll through one of Toronto’s largest parks and maybe toss a frisbee or track down the legendary white squirrel
- Keep a tally of all the places you’re going to want to come back to later (trust us)
Inclusions: A beer at a bar, a snack at a local restaurant, an off-menu shot at a bar. Local English-speaking guide.
Exclusions: Additional snacks, beverages, souvenirs, tips & gratuities for your guide.
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Time: 2:00 PM
Meeting Point: Meet at the SW corner of McCaul St and Dundas St West beside the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Ending Point: Corner of Queen St West and Ossington Ave
All this information will also be included in your confirmation email.